1. Access your TalentLMS Course and click "add"
2. Select </>iFrame
3. Name your assignment
4. Select how do you want to show the new Extempore assignment
"Embed" will show Extempore within the TalentLMS frame. "Pop Up" will open it in a new window.
5. Enter the URL to the student portal
Please note that the full URL is required, including the protocol. Please enter it exactly as follows: https://student.extemporeapp.com/
6. Click "Embed" and you will see the Extempore Student Portal as your students will see it.
All they have to do is log in with their Extempore username and password and they can start doing their homework!
7. Click "Save and view" to make the assessment live.
8. If you want to use Chrome and an embedded assignment
As a security measure, Chrome will not allow camera access in an embedded assessment unless the code is modified. Please follow these steps to allow camera.
8.1. After you click "Embed" (Step 6 above), select the "Code View" button
8.2.- Replace the code with the lines below
<iframe src="https://student.extemporeapp.com/" allow="microphone; camera" width="100%"></iframe>