PLEASE NOTE: You will need a Consumer Key and Secret to complete the following steps.
I have the Consumer Key and Secret. What do I do now?
1. Navigate to settings within Blackbaud and select integration settings.
2. Select Learning tools then Add Provider.
4. Click Other Provider as Provider Type.
5. Under Edit Provider Select the following:
6. Enter in the Launch URL, Consumer Key, and Shared Secret you have been given.
7. Once the information has been entered, press save.
Note: Once a provider has been added, you can see where the tool is placed by selecting the name of the tool. From here, you can further refine the information by school year and content type in addition to a log detailing each location where the tool has been placed.