Safe Mode does quite a bit. Check out the 'Enable Safe Mode' article for more information on how that works.
Accept Late Work:
- By default, late work is accepted on Extempore. Late submissions will be labeled in red as late in the Grading tab.
- To not allow late work, uncheck the box.
Not Accepting Late Work also helps with the following:
- Students will no longer be able to view or respond to assessments after the due date.
- Reassigning to only the students who did not complete the assessment. By changing the Start Date so that it is active, only students who did not complete will be able to respond. The assessment will remain in the completed folder for students who already completed it.
- By default, email notifications are enabled for students and disabled for teachers. Enable email notifications for students to start receiving them.
Right to Left Languages (RTL):
- For languages such as Arabic, Aramaic, Azeri, Dhivehi/Maldivian, Hebrew, Kurdish (Sorani), Persian/Farsi, and Urdu text can display Right to Left for both teachers and students.